Thursday, November 10, 2011

Trip Down Memory Lane

Since I don't scrapbook anymore, I decided that I should donate my stuff to someone who would use it.  I do all my memory keeping on this fancy little blog now, so it was just collecting dust.  I went through all of it to get all my old pictures and negatives from the really old ones.  I am glad to have that GIANT rubbermaid container cleaned out.  I found lots of old pictures and I took pictures of some to show here.  The quality isn't the best since they are pictures of pictures.  Man, was I skinny.

My old Beneficial/HFC/HSBC days...this was a townhall meeting in Dallas

My "hat" tea party with Amy and her mom, Tina

Leslie and me

This picture is from my mother/daughter Morther's Day brunch.  We all wore matching outfits... it was SO FUN!  I love to match. (I was only a few weeks pregnant with Bennett)

Did you know that I played softball?  I did...for 1 season.  I got a black eye at the very first practice and then I never went up to bat for fear I would get hit again.  I just wanted to be part of a team!

Heaven and Hell at the KA house.  Amy and me

OBBs!!  Orange Beach Babes is what we called ourselves.  Oh to have that body back again.

Sigma Safari at the Rabb's with Neil

My cousins, Carrie and Courtney with my brother and Gammy!!  

Young Lindsey at Gammy's house

Here we have your typical 2 year old's birthday party.  Beer on the bar and my dad about to light a Marlboro Red.  Oh and there's the birthday girl with her new Madame Alexander Doll that she wasn't allowed to play with!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! What are you doing with all your printed photos? I have a huge container full of pictures that I need to do something with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - It must be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I just laughed so hard... especially at the 'typical 2 year old birthday party pic!'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...