Friday, November 11, 2011

Henry is 3 months old!

Month 3 on "Thanksgiving plaid!"

I don't know your height or weight this month because we haven't been to the doctor.  Will update next month!

Some things about our THREE month old:
  • Size 2 diaper 
  • 3-6 month clothes fit great
  • Your eyes are still blue.
  • You are awake a lot more now. It is amazing how much difference a month makes.
  • You are still taking Zantac for your relflux. I think it really does work.  The other day I tried to not give it to you and it was spit-up city over here!
  • You are eating every 3 hours all day.  You usually wake up once a night to eat.  You have not slept through the night yet. 
  • You are spoiled rotten! You LOVE to be held. 
  • You are SO easy to take places. I take you with me everywhere I go. You are a great sidekick. I love having you with me.
  • You LOVE to eat. You are taking about 5 ounces every feeding.
  • You like your play mat.  It has a light up star that plays music.  It has a glitch from over use!  You kick your legs and basically wear yourself out...you usually fall asleep from all that playing.
  • I am still your favorite person and I LOVE that.
  • You are smiling a lot more these days.  You smiled while I was trying to take these 3 month pics, but I never got one on camera!
  • You have really started noticing Bennett lately.  He is always moving so he keeps you interested
  • You do really well at Gymboree.  You are getting a lot better at tummy time and holding up your head.
  • You are "talking" so much more.  You like to say "ooooohh" and Bennett thinks you are saying "hi" to him.
  • Your eye tracking is getting a lot better.  You like watching faces over objects.
  • If we try to burp you in the middle of your bottle, you get so mad!  You do not like to be interrupted.

 I never thought it would be easy to add a new person to our family....BUT it is!  It just seems like he was supposed to be here all along.  Henry, we LOVE you sooooo much!

3 comments:

  1. I love your collage! How are you making that? Happy 3 months Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know just what you mean. these 2nd ones feel like they've been a part of the family forever and it's hard to imagine life without them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Henry's chunky legs!!! He is a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...