Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fun Day with Mom

My boys and I had a nice day of fun on Tuesday.  Since Bennett was out for Thanksgiving break....we went and made some Christmas gifts and played games.  I planned to take them to Kid City on Monday, but after Henry fell asleep in my arms and Bennett was watching cartoons and I was lost in The Hunger Games book....we didn't make it.  Oh well...I liked having a lazy day.

Our first stop was Arts on Fire.  Bennett made Christmas gifts for all the grandparents.  I was amazed at how serious he was with his painting.  I won't show the finished products until Christmas but I can say that the grandparents will not be disappointed.  I told him that we were making surprises for the grandparents and right when he saw Nana he said "I made a surprise for you...it's a coffee cup!"  It was sweet!


He picked his own colors and made sure to paint each thing (the handle, inside, and flower).


He is wearing "Daddy's cool hat" as he calls it.

After painting, we headed to Kiddie Mia's for lunch and playing.  We both ate lunch, had drinks, and played games and I only spent $10!  It was a steal of a deal for lunch.  Leslie met us and gave Bennett his birthday present early.  She got him the cutest little jumper (pullover) from J. Crew kids.  Thanks Les!



I had to get sweet Henry's picture in front of the "Henry Hippo" game.


1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to take my kids to Kiddie Mia's - we've never been there before and I'm so over Chuck E. Cheese! I can never tell when they are open though! Do y'all like going there?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...