Thursday, November 17, 2011

Science Lab

We went to Lowe's last Saturday for the fun Kid's Build and Grow class.  I think it is so cool that they offer these classes for FREE.  I really enjoy free.  I love seeing Neil and Bennett having fun together.  One day all 3 of my boys will be building things together.  For now, Henry and I just watch.  They made a Science Lab this time.  It was a little advanced for Bennett considering he doesn't really know what to do with the lab other than put his apples or other snacks in the test tubes.  He likes it so I guess that's all that matters.




We were glad that Tim, Lori Beth, and Houston met us.  Tim is going to be such a great step-dad!


Tim and Houston

Bennett and Houston

Henry looked so cute in the goggles!  He is my little sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...