Friday, November 18, 2011

Grandparent's Day Luncheon at School

We've been looking forward to the Grandparent's Day Luncheon at school for months.  I was so excited for Bennett to have all of his grandparents at school.  He was so proud to show off his classroom and all the fun centers they have.  I just love the outfits that the boys are wearing.  Dad got them these before Henry was even born and it's hard to believe that he can fit into a 6 month outfit!!


I made these for the kids snacks today.  I started out trying to make 2 others, but this is the one that ended up working.  I see now that I put the Reese's cup on wrong!

Play-dough with Grandad

He loved showing off Henry!  One of the kids decided to suck on Henry's pacifier...ick!

The kids made this idea up on their own...a choo choo train!  How creative!



They did a lot of talking on cell phones.  Gammy, Bennett, Avery Ella, and Nana

Grandad is fun to talk to on the phone

Here is the "extended family tree" of the school.  They sent leaves home for us to decorate.  Here are ours.
Off to the book fair!!!  Erin's dad had it right when he said "what grandparent can deny buying their grandchild a book?"  This school has the right idea on how to raise money!
Bennett and Pops at the Book Fair.

Grandpas and their boys.

Grandad, Nana, Bennett, and Henry

Bennett with Henry and Pops

Gammy, Bennett, and Henry

I went because this is probably not something I will be able to attend in the future.  I am so glad I got to be a part of the day!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on Henry! I love all the blonde hair on your boys! :) they're precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...