Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's beginning to look at lot like Advent...

I am so excited about counting down the days to Christmas this year.  I  love seeing the holidays through the eyes of a child so we are going to be doing lots of fun things together this holiday season.  I have been loving my Cricut because it makes it so easy to make fun things.  I made these numbers to number our advent days. I'm going to have them laminated so I can use them year after year.  I am just trying to decide how to set-up the calendar so that everyone at our house (Neil, Bennett, and Henry) are excited each day.  I already know I will be excited so no need to worry about me!


This is what I am hoping to do this year:

Thurs. December 1: Elf on the shelf

Friday, December 2: Christmas pjs
Saturday, December 3: make gingerbread house
Sunday, December 4: decorate cookies
Monday, December 5: pick out new Christmas book and read it
Tuesday, December 6: open Little People nativity and set it up
Wednesday, December 7: make special hot chocolate with marshmallows
Thurs. December 8: make "snowball" cookies
Friday, December 9: unwrap new ornament and put on the tree
Saturday, December 10: make snow angels
Sunday, December 11: celebrate Bennett's birthday
Monday, December 12: Christmas movie and popcorn
Tuesday, December 13: make fireplace s'mores
Wednesday, December 14: angel tree gifts for children
Thurs. December 15: RACK today
Friday, December 16: celebrate with friends today! (school and work)
Saturday, December 17: Drive Through Nativity
Sunday, December 18: drive around and look at Christmas lights
Monday, December 19: picture with santa (bass pro)
Tuesday, December 20: make a Christmas ornament
Wednesday, December 21: leave a "secret gift" for someone special
Thurs. December 22: make reindeer food
Friday, December 23: put out shoes for Christmas elf
Saturday, December 24: read Bible Christmas story and use nativity
Sunday, December 25: go to church and help with Love Feast

2 comments:

  1. So fun, Lindsey! Love doing RACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your ideas! I'm doing gifts for Ben again this year! That Cricut thing is neat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...