Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Big Brother

You guessed it. Bennett is going to be a big brother in August! We got an early Christmas present this year. We went to the doctor today to make sure everything looked good. Neil and I were excited to hear the beautiful sound of the baby's heartbeat. The HR was 118. Dr. Tynes was being so sweet to me and gave me all kinds of encouraging words. She wants to see me every 2 weeks because of what happened last time. She is also giving me some special prenatal vitamins and extra folic acid. We are hoping and praying for a healthy baby on August 17th!

We couldn't wait to tell the family! Neil gave me the OK to tell everyone since he was at work. We stopped by Gammy's to tell her the good news. Bennett wore his new cute "Big Bro" shirt and handed her the ultrasound pictures. She was so excited, but opted out of a photo because she had been cleaning all day.


We got home and everyone was already sitting in our house. What a nice surprise. Bennett walked in with the pictures and everyone was so excited!


We are all really excited about this new chapter in our lives. Can't wait to meet this little bundle of joy!

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATS Lindsey! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! that is wonderful news!! I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with that first picture of Bennett holding the sonogram photos. Congrats friend! Many prayers are coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful blessing!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! What wonderful news! I will keep you in my prayers! Hope you have been feelign well! Our new babies will only be 1 month apart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEA!! I am so excited for y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! Prayers for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...