Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dinner with Friends

We had the pleasure of having the Knowles family spend the night with us. They are passing through from Indianapolis on their way to Houston. We decided to have a little dinner party since they were in town. Ben was on his way from the Dallas Cowboys game (boo), but we had Amanda for dinner!


Neil let me open my Christmas gift early so we could use it for the dinner party. I was and still am excited about my new Keurig!


Amanda was so much fun to have around while we cooked. She was like a food photographer! She took pictures of all of our cooking.

Leslie, Bennett, me, Neil, Amy, Amanda, and Emily

After dinner, everyone played with Bennett. He loved having Amanda push him around!
It was such a fun night. So glad everyone came over!

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...