Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bennett's School Party

Today we went to Bennett's daycare to have a little party for his birthday. I was able to get away today because of how my planning period fell. On Fridays, it is during his nap. So, we went today. We had a fun little time. We got there around 11 and he passed out his little party favors. They were just jumbo crayons wrapped up in some cute paper.


Bennett handed one to each child. He was so excited.

The other kids were excited as well.

Pops even came to see the birthday eve eve boy!

Gammy was there, too. We sang our family birthday song to him.

After we passed out the party favors, we went to the lunch room so the kids could eat lunch. They always pray before they eat. I was so excited to get this picture of Bennett praying! So cute!

After their delicious lunch, we gave Bennett his special cupcake. He was so excited to blow out the candles.

He even blew on it after the candles were already out!

Yummy!

Our little family birthday photo

Bennett loves sharing with Mommy.

He shared with Daddy, too!
We had a fun time celebrating Bennett's birthday at school. We think he had a great time.

Side note...when we arrived the teacher happened to be writing up a report on Bennett. He bit for the very first time today. Before we got to celebrate...we had to discipline him. I asked him "did you bite Piper?" He just looked at me and nodded his head yes. At least he is honest! We had to tell him how not nice it was and that it hurts when you bite people. We hope he felt bad and won't do it again.

4 comments:

  1. Bennett looks like such a BIG boy in these pics! I love, love, love the picture of him praying!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, so sweet like praying boy! Can't wait for the big party Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bennett praying is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! I wish I didn't have a meeting so I could have gone with you :(

    PS John LOVED the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that picture of him praying is just too much for words. And I can just see him nodding his little head that he bit Piper. He’s just too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...