Saturday, December 18, 2010

Birthday Party for Jesus

Our church had a big birthday party for Jesus today. I was so mad at myself because I left my camera battery on the charger at home. Casey took all of these picture for me! Thanks so much, Casey!!

The party was circus themed. It was a lot of fun with all types of games and crafts.

Bennett colored a little dove Christmas ornament.

He loved throwing the footballs through the wreath. He wanted to play the whole time.

He has an arm like Drew Brees!!

Bennett and Mason in their birthday crowns and cupcakes.



We even sang Silent Night and had a candle lighting. We thought this was a little crazy with 2 year olds. Bennett just wanted to blow his out. I think he was remembering his birthday from the week before. They ended up doing a good job with their candles.

Me and the boys

We all had a wonderful time celebrating the birth of Jesus!

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...