Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas-Jones Family

Since we did most of our Christmas last night, we don't have many pictures from Christmas morning. Bennett was so cute running around in his diaper after this bath. He was excited to see his new "dicycle!" His favorite gift had to be the Bass Pro Shops truck with 4-wheeler. He really didn't want to open anything after he saw that. He kept saying "open that" (talking about the truck).


Neil showing Bennett how the tricycle works.

We put on his other set of Christmas pjs so he could feel cozy while he played.

Dad loved his travel book on Argentina. He is going on a big hunting trip to Argentina in February and is so excited. This brand of travel books is my favorite.

WARNING: the next picture may scare you to death.

I had a fun surprise on Christmas morning! A Coach purse. I have never had anything name-brand like this before. I am so excited!

We had a great Christmas morning. Off to Ruston for the Lewis family Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. A Coach purse?! Must be nice! I guess Neil picked up on your hint when his buddy came over the night I stayed with y'all and said he bought his wife a Coach purse!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...