Monday, December 6, 2010

They are finished!

We had this empty spot next to our fireplace that was basically unusable. We decided to have some built-in cabinets made. The Buteaus know this really great carpenter who did a great job.

Here is the before shot (Fireplace is not the same color as the other walls)

Almost...

And here they are! They seem like they have always been here. I will be storing toys in the bottom to get them out of the middle of the living room. (I haven't finished arranging everything on the shelves yet.)

4 comments:

  1. Those are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I need this guys number!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! I wish we didn't have windows by our fireplace so we could do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks so good! Can't wait to see the rest of the house!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...