Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

Neil was camping in Arkansas this weekend. Bennett and I just kept ourselves extra busy this weekend. We got up Saturday bright and early and went to Annabella's soccer game! She was so cute. We stayed for about 10 minutes to watch the Pickles athleticism.


Annabella is so sweet to Bennett. She loves "Baby Bennett."

After the game, we went to lunch with Amy, Rebecca, and Carli. We made it home just in time for a nap and relaxing. I did some lesson plans while Bennett napped.

Merideth and Miss Molly (on the way) were in town so we met her and Amy at Counter Culture. Bennett loved that yogurt!

We used to call ourselves the "Maple Girls!" (We lived on Maple Street in Ruston.) We are planning Merideth's shower for her first baby! yay!

We headed to Georgia's house to see the sweet boys and to eat dinner. Bennett had so much fun playing. B and G got to have a little picnic on the floor. What cuties! I had a lot of fun visiting with Erinn and Emily.

The Hannas invited us over for the Saints game. I whipped these up on Sunday night to take over there.

Bennett ended up with fever tonight so we stayed home. Poor sweet boy. I am hoping he feels like his old self soon!

4 comments:

  1. Always enjoy reading about your sweet family....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture of the Maple girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to see myself on the blog but I think I will not take any more pics till after Dec. 19th :(((

    ReplyDelete
  4. PICKLE'S ATHLETICISM LOL! she does love her baby bennett you are right about that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...