Friday, September 17, 2010

Week Wrap

This week went by pretty quickly. We have been so busy this week. I have had something everyday after school that I had to do. I felt like I didn't see my boys all week! We had the longest faculty meeting ever on Monday. It wasn't over until 4:50. I have had a doctor appointment, dentist appointment, and a JLSB meet every other day. My favorite night was last night. Neil and I went on a much needed date. It was a lot of fun just having a quiet dinner. We went to the Market. We had never eaten there before and it was a nice change. We have decided to have a date night each week. Mom is willing to keep Bennett so we think that it will be a great way to make time for US.

Tonight we got home and played outside. Bennett LOVES outside. In fact, he wakes up in the mornings saying "outside, outside, outside!" Amy went with us to Moe's for some dinner before story time at Barnes and Noble.

He was being silly with the cheese.

Gammy met us at Barnes and Noble.

I like this picture of us. Thanks for taking it Amy!

I was so proud of Bennett for sitting and listening to the story for those 3 seconds. He was up and getting in to the stuff behind the lady reading about 2 seconds after this picture was taken.


Aunt Rebecca is staying with us this weekend. We are so glad she will be moving in on Sunday. Her job training is in Shreveport for the next 3 months. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy lady! Did Neil ask someone to take y'alls picture at dinner?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...