Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Veggie Tales Live!

Me, Bennett, and Mom went to Veggie Tales Live tonight. Neil has been feeling bad the past couple of days so he needed to stay home and rest. Bennett has never seen anything like this so I was really excited to take him. He didn't really know what to think about it at first, but then he warmed up and was dancing all over the place!


Here is my Embrace the Camera picture this week! (We had See you at the Pole today that's why I am wearing my FCA shirt!)

This is Bennett when the show first started! He was mesmerized!




Dancing veggies are so cute!

Gammy and Bennett

Gammy bought this Bob hat for Bennett. He was loving it!

6 comments:

  1. I bet it was neat! Ya'll probably left there singing Veggie Tale songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cool!! i can't wait until my little one is just a bit older and he'll be interested in this sort of thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! The hat is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I'm going to hopefully get my blog post about going written up this weekend! It was too cute! You can actually see the back of Anna's head in the pic of the dancing veggies...she is the one with the big pink bow, standing up in our lap..she loved it! LOL :-) Bennett looks like he had a great time too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun! They came to Houston this weekend and I secretly wanted to go. It's pitiful - Bob and Larry crack me up. Bennett looks so cute, love the Bob hat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, veggie tales live! how fun!

    cute pictures---you're so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...