Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Night

We had a nice Friday. The best part about teaching at CSHS in the Fall is that we get to wear CSHS t-shirts on Fridays! Fridays are my favorite day of the week because of the whole t-shirt wearing thing. I had a doctors appointment for my post-op. Ann was so sweet to meet me at the doctor for moral support. I didn't even ask her to come...she just offered! I was so glad that she was there. What a great friend!

After my appointment, I decided to join society and got an iPhone! I have been waiting and waiting and I was finally eligible for an upgrade on Mason's (Casey started a blog...go welcome her to blog world!) birthday. September 10th took forever to get here! So far I really like it. Can't wait to see all the stuff I learn how to do!


We went for a nice dinner at Taco Bell and then headed to the CSHS vs. Woodlawn game. We met the Claytons there. It was really hot, but Bennett loved watching the live "B-Ball!" Here are Rhys and Bennett enjoying their capri suns.

Rebecca came over after we got home in her new car! Congrats Rebecca! She traded her jeep with Aunt Catherine and got this Saab convertible. Bennett had a good time crusin' with the top down. We can't wait for Aunt Becky to move in with us for 3 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...