Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pizza Night

Neil and I have been wanting to make some pizza at home. We both really like pizza...Johnny's is our favortie. Our absolute favorite is Canadian bacon and black olive pizza. We used to order it all the time when we were in college. Neil was actually going to propose to me using a pizza and was going to have the black olives spell out "will you marry me." I love it. He didn't get to because too many people knew he was going to propose so he just had to ask me bright and early one morning.

Anyway, we got the idea to start trying out different pizzas. We won't try the crust we bought again, but the toppings were fab!

This is just Canadian bacon and black olive.

Here is the seafood Alfredo pizza. We used Alfredo for the sauce with scallops and shrimp. I liked this one.

The Raines family, Rebecca, and Amy came over to eat. Bennett and Drew were so cute playing together.

Bennett kept taking Leigh's cookie.

Bennett gave "Dew" a hug...it was so sweet!
I feel like Rebecca didn't want her picture made. Oh well...got one anyway!

Yippee for Pizza night!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh put them on Messy Aprons. Montana and I buy the already made pizza crust in a 2 pack. Then he makes what he wants and I make what I want and we have leftovers. My pizza is always just sauce, mushrooms and cheese. His is every meat he can find in the house!!!! But I would like to make the alfredo pizza.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...