Sunday, September 5, 2010

Nacogdoches Family Fun

We headed to Nacogdoches to see my side of the family on Sunday afternoon. It is always a long time in the car for a short visit...but ALWAYS WORTH IT! I love getting to see my family even if it is only for a couple hours. We decided to do a white elephant gift exchange just because we like to do that sort of thing. You are supposed to bring something from your house and just wrap it up. That's what me and mom did. They all went out and bought good stuff! Good thing for us...I ended up with the best gift! I guess there is a first time for everything. I ended up with the "air freshener kit." I got 2 cans of air freshener, car smell good beads, a reed diffuser, and toilet cleaner! I am planning on taking most of it to school. Sweet! And...we all decided to wear football stuff because it is the start of football season. They all had on Texans stuff and we had on Saints stuff. Who Dat?

Carrie and Baehr

me and Cal

Here is my gift! I stole it from Baehr.

Aunt Carolyn got over-sized Texans slippers! hahaha! Carrie wanted Neil to get those...too bad he didn't make the trip.

Cal and Bennett

We used the old self-timer for this one. We do all of leaf shadows on us but I think it gets the job done.

1 comment:

  1. My Dad is from Nacogdoches! Of course, he's now been in Louisiana for about 40 years, but he was born & raised in Nacogdoches & we still have family there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...