Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday Fun

It was nice to get back into our little routine today. Neil got up really early and headed out to the TECH tailgate with Beau to get everything set up. I slept until 9am! He went to Minden to meet Richard to pick-up Bennett. Bennett got to stay with Nana and Machine last night.

We were excited to get to go to Mason's 2nd birthday party at Gymboree. Mason had so many friends at the party. All of his family came in town to celebrate with him too! I was glad to get out of the house. The hardest part was seeing everyone and having them come up and say they were sorry. I didn't know it was going to be that hard. I know it will get better with each passing day!

Bennett was like Michael Jordan at this party. He was loving playing basketball. I have got to get this boy some more sports equipment. I am not really a fan, but if he likes it...so be it!

Mason was so excited to be turning 2! Casey told me that the Gymboree teacher said that all 2 year olds act like this at their party. We are having Bennett's there in December...we shall see!

I guess his arm is fully healed with this hanging on the rim action.


Look at Mason's cute cake!

Shep blew out Mason's candles! hahaha! It was so funny!

mmmmmm cake...

Drew loved his birthday cake.

This was Bennett about 10 minutes after the party. I knew he was going to be worn out after all of that playing!

I put Bennett down for his nap and waited for my friends to come over. Amy, Leslie, Emily, and Leigh all came over to ride to the Tech tailgate. Tech played Grambling today in the Port City Classic. Gammy stayed with Bennett while I went. Thank you Mom!

Tech fans wear blue! Amy, me, Leslie, and Emily.

Beau and Leigh

The tailgate captains. Neil and Beau worked so hard on the tailgate. It is a lot of work cooking and setting up for that many people. They made deer burgers, hotdogs, and deer stuffed jalapeƱos.


Neil and me

A Lewis family men picture. Andrew, Matthew, Richard, and Neil

These guys are always wanting to be on the blog. Jay, Jared and his broken finger, and Matt (Katie's little brother)
All in all it was a pretty fun day. It was nice sitting outside enjoying this fall weather! I hope it sticks around.

3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! How 'bout them dawgs! And my favorite picture is Bennett hanging on the rim. Perhaps basketball is in his future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you!!! We had Jake's 2nd and LG's first birthday parties at Gymboree and they had a blast. Not to mention it's super easy and no fuss planning wise. Bennett is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang! wish i would have run into yall!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...