Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome Back...You're Fired!

Well, the title of the post says what my first day back to work after maternity leave was! I was dreading going back to work today and leaving my baby ALL day at daycare. I was praying on the way to work "please God give me a good attitude toward work." I walked in the door and my co-worker says not 'good morning' or 'welcome back' or 'how's the baby' or anything sweet like that. She says "LOOK AT THIS!" It was an e-mail saying that HSBC is closing all 800 branches in the US and laying off 6,100 employees. Hmmmm... I can't say that I am sad though. I feel like it is a blessing because we all know how bored I have been the past 2 years!

After work, I met Neil and Bennett at Gymboree. It was a great way to end a bittersweet day. Here are a few pictures of my sweet boys.

Tummy Time on the big mirror:

Look at Daddy and Bennett! Sweet Boys!




2 comments:

  1. Not exactly what I had in mind when I was praying....but OK God... Do your thing!

    Melana

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I can't believe that happened! I know you are going to enjoy your lay-off as much as me... even though it is pretty stressful. We will surely be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...