Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our Little Shamrock


I never remember being so excited for St. Patrick's Day. I think this year was extra exciting because I had the cutest shirt ever made for Bennett. I bought it from this Etsy seller. She has some really cute things! His initials were a little out of order but, he wore it anyway!

We went to Gymboree and Bennett was such a good boy! The Gymboree bubbles are so cool...they will stick to you! Notice they are stuck to his head!


Bennett loves all the Gymboree songs! We had a great time.


We went to Barnes and Noble for story time. We went to support the Parkway HS book fair. Our sweet friend, Carol was organizing the whole event!! Way to go Carol!



Bennett's first time in the Bumbo... I think he was loving it. He can already sit! (with assistance!)


1 comment:

  1. His intials are right...that is the way they are supposed to be.
    First name, last name, middle name

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...