Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Our Little Genius

When I bought this cute little shirt with a tie applique on it, I could not wait to put it on Bennett! I got it from the same Etsy seller that I bought the shamrock shirt for St. Patrick's Day. He looked so precious this morning that I had to give him a book and take some pictures! Bennett has really been looking at the books when we read to him. He acts very interested and even laughs at the pages!

He is really interested! This is so cool to me!
Bennett loves his books!


"What?" He looks so cute in his little tie. It's like he is going to work.

4 comments:

  1. I just saw that shirt on Etsy today! I love it...you may need to buy him baby genius read or something like that...I have seen it on some infomercials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! How cute! I have seen those shirts on Etsy and thought they are so adorable for little boys! He is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe...too cute...I saw a shirt that I was tempted to buy him the other day but I didn't know what size...it made me laugh..I believe it said, "I still live with my parents."- something like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...