Friday, March 6, 2009

Today was a great day!

Since the whole lay off thing, I have decided to take off every Friday this month because I have 4 days that I have to use or I will lose them. So, I kept Bennett home with me today. I was holding him this morning and just didn't want to let him go! He was rather fussy but just a little time on the play mat and he is A-OK! He gets mesmerized by the flashing star that is above his head. He gets really frustrated when he looking at it when he wants to look away but can't! It's like he is saying "Can't look away...must look away!" Anyway, the star's music has completely gone out! I called Baby Einstein today to get a new one!



We ran a few errands this morning before meeting up with Nana and Aunt Rebecca at Fairfield Grocery. Aunt Becky and Nana love Bennett...and I mean LOVE Bennett! They fight over who is going to hold him first! I just love that we have so many people in our families who love our sweet baby. It is such a blessing.


2 comments:

  1. I love the video clip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Grace LOVED the flashing star from the baby einstein play gym!!! We brought it everywhere with us and it always kept her entertained! Glad Bennett is enjoying it too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...