Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Pumpkin Pickin' 2014

Fall is one of my favorites.  I love the cooler weather, everything pumpkin, the fall colors, and fall clothes.  It is nice to finally be able to go outside without being drenched in sweat in 2 seconds.  This is my favorite weather!!!  Pops takes the kids to pick out pumpkins every year at Akin's.  It is one of our favorite fall traditions. 2013    2012   2011  I had plans for them to all wear matching fall clothes, but we went right after school and it was hot and began to rain so I scratched it!


They love getting a wagon and picking out the perfect pumpkins.  It is so much fun!  I love watching the boys run around checking out the best pumpkins.  Henry would just throw any random pumpkin on the wagon not gently at all.  Bennett was more selective and looked at each pumpkin.


Muscle man!


Henry

Bennett


Sarah Kathryn

Thanks, Pops!  We had so much fun!

My babies and me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...