Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014

Halloween...It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!  I know I am singing this at the wrong time of year, but for me...I LOVE HALLOWEEN!  It is one of my favorites!!  Costumes, candy, happy kids... check! 

We had to make a lot of stops this year and we swore we weren't leaving our house next year unless we could walk.  I think we had about 12 invitations this year because Halloween was on a Friday and everyone was celebrating.  Sounds like a good reason to me.  

I think I took the best pictures of my 3 babies in the history of me having 3 babies on Halloween.  They are all happy, looking at the camera, and the lighting is even good.  Oh, I love these 3.


Fireman, Strawberry, and Policeman...we were safe.  The boys chose their costumes...I couldn't have planned them better myself! :)

Eeeeeek!! Love.

The sweetest strawberry of all.

I was Medusa.

Our first stop was the neighbors behind us.  They invited us for hotdogs.  They said they've been getting together every Halloween for the past 20 years and now all their kids are grown.  They loved having the kids out there.


Our next stop was Jill and Kenneth's...Jill had so many fun games with PRIZES.  Kenneth is Neil's roommate in Tulsa.  I guess they just don't get enough of each other.

Apple Bobbing


Policeman brother to the rescue

Punch a pumpkin

Grand Prize Game

So cute!

Trick or Treating is tough work
Our next stop was the Baker's.  Sarah and Chris were Khaleesi and Drogo...loved it.  Their kids were baby dragons.

Dragon Dean and Khalessi


All the sweet kids...lots of BOYS!

I was so glad that Daphne let us borrow the other side to their stroller.  These girls were soooo good!

Lewis family photo.  Poor Sis wet through her diaper, tights, and costume.
Last stop: The Raines house for 10 minutes.  Henry crawled up in my lap around 7:45 and said "I want to take a nap in Drew and Jake's bed."  I knew it was time to head home!!


They couldn't go to bed without sorting their candy!  This used to be my favorite thing on Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...