Saturday, January 5, 2013

Shoe Night 2012

Shoe Night was a success again this year.  This is one of my absolute favorite family traditions.  This started with my dad's side generations ago and now I am continuing it!  I love having the Christmas Elf fill our shoes on Christmas Eve Eve to get Christmas started 1 day earlier.

Shoe Night 2011
Shoe Night 2010
Shoe Night 2009

4 shoes to fill!


What'd we get?


The Snowman peeps were a hit.


yummy!


We headed to my dad's house right after we opened our shoes for breakfast and more shoes!  Dad's elf had 7 shoes to fill!
You will always get an apple and a orange at Dad's

And frozen Frog gift cards!!??


yay!  Great Elf night this year.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite traditions y'all do! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...