Monday, January 7, 2013

Family Visiting

When we heard that Aunt Roxanne (Janine's sister) and her family were coming in town...we just had to rush to Ruston to see them.  We stopped by Neil's grandmother's house right before we went to Nana's.  How amazing is it that our boys have 3 living great-grandparents???  That's right, Neil has 3/4 grandparents.  I am jealous.  I was extremely close to my grandmother, Gammy so it is important for me that my kids see theirs!

They successfully beat a hole in Gigi's 60 year old tin drum that sits under her Christmas tree.

Gigi with the Lewis men!

We got to see Cousin Elliot and a bunch of other family.  I was busy chasing Henry and didn't have time to grab my camera!

Bennett and Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...