Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas Random

One of my favorite parts of Christmas this year was opening a card that has been sitting on our Christmas tree.  I was super thrilled and SHOCKED to open this little photo-shopped card of Leigh, Casey, Erinn, and me pasted into a San Francisco background.  All of our fabulous husbands surprised us with a girls trip to San Francisco!  We are staying with Neil's Aunt Elizabeth and taking a tour of Napa.  Eeeeeeeek!!  I can't wait!  Neil, you are awesome!

woooohoooo!!  I am sooooo excited!

I was super thrilled to open a gift that Bennett picked out just for me.  He even chose the  fun, dragonfly ornament to tie on to the package.

Cinderella!!  I will have to say Bennett has loved watching it with me.  He thinks the mice are hilarious!  It has brought back many memories from my childhood at my grandmother's house.  I used to love watching it there.

playing with the trash is better than the presents!


We are glad that Reid (Carolyn's grandson) came over to play.  He even brought the boys Cubs shirts from Chicago.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for awesome husbands! I love that B picked out Cinderella for you. Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...