Saturday, January 5, 2013

Tis the Season to be Tacky!

Beau and Leigh host a tacky Christmas sweater party every year and we have had so much fun at it every year.  When they were invited to sit in box seats in Dallas for the Saints game...they had to cancel.  The Buteaus and Lewis' decided to host this year to carry on the tradition.  

We hosted it at Erinn and Trey's and it was a success.  Erinn even had great ideas for a tacky photo back drop and a slideshow on their TV.  It was fun!

Here are the "tacky" desserts of Christmas Little Debbie snacks!

A shout out to the Montgomery's on screen!

We had elves gone wild...love it.

A cute hot chocolate bar

I made "poinsettia punch."

Leslie enjoyed her hot chocolate

Amy and me

Cole wasn't feeling well so he enjoyed hot chocolate too!




Erinn, Leslie, and me


Jacques and Leigh Ann


I even got my nails "tackied!"  Red paint with green glitter on the tips.  Sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Aww it's almost like we were there! Love the added touches of the backdrop and tacky snacks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...