Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Outdoors and S'mores

We decided to take the family for a little outdoors fun at the camp.  It was a fun Saturday afternoon for a 4-wheeler ride and s'mores.  

We took a little ride on the 4 wheeler around the woods with the boys.  I do make them wear helmets while riding and Neil thinks it is the most ridiculous thing.  We rode through trails and looked at all the deer stands.  We saw deer tracks and even rode in the mud.  One puddle was so deep that my shoes and socks were soaked!  It's OK because Andrew had a pair of dirty crocs at the camp that I wore while mine dried. It wasn't even dark and we made a fire and roasted s'mores.  It was just a spur of the moment day of fun with my little family.  I am looking forward to make more days like this with my wild men!

Self-timer family pic

me with my awesome crocs

They wore the most red-neck clothes we had.  ha!  I just kept laughing at Henry in those overalls and boots!

s'more making



How to eat a s'more with Bennett


2 comments:

  1. Moms unite... make them wear helmets;) I haven't checked your blog is week and I'm glad to get caught up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...