Saturday, October 13, 2012

Skittles

My dad has been talking about the new dog he was going to get for about 8 months.  All along he has said that he wanted Bennett to name him.  Well, meet Skittles. 

Bennett originally wanted to name him Blue Skittle, but Skittles is what stuck.  We think it is just hilarious to hear my dad yell "Skittles" at his dog.  They are like 2 peas in a pod.  They are really loving each other.

After we went and picked out pumpkins, we headed to the park to watch Skittles swim.  My dad has been wanting to show the boys how Skittles can swim for a while now.

Dad in his waders with Skittles swimming

Bennett was super impressed!

Skittles 

Bill and Skittles Jones

Henry was such a trooper.  He sat in the car and ate teddy grahams and watched Skittles run around.
I know he has cookies in his mouth...but I love this beautiful face!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...your dad looks so happy with Skittles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...