Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Parties Galore!

My boys had school Halloween parties at school today.  I decided I would take off today to get their shots and just toss in some Halloween parties before the medical appointment.  If you are close to me you have heard me say this...  I also decided that I will never look back on Halloween 2012 and say "I wish I would have worked."  I am taking Erinn's motto..."Family First" and running with it. I know that I will never regret being with my boys on their special days.  I loved being there at their schools with them today.

Henry had 2 parties today.  They went "trick-or-treating" around the offices at 9 and then had a little party in the lunch room at 2.  The party consisted of chips, cookies, muffins, and juice in a regular big boy cup!  He ate every bit of his food.  I was shocked that he could drink out of a regular cup!!!  I mean he is only 14 months old!  No sippie cups or pacis at school for Henry.

 After Henry's party, it was time to head to Bennett's school.  His teacher made cute little spider hand-print t-shirts for each kid to wear to the party.  We had a piñata and other fun goodies.  Maddie gave each child an orange tie-dyed t-shirt.  Luckily we know her mom so she made one for Henry too!
Pinata time...Me & big boy, Bennett, and then John and Bennett



Bennett's adorable class





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...