Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Delightful Denver

After school on Friday, we headed to Dallas to catch our flight to Denver.  It was a whirlwind of a day getting ready for a sub and getting out of town on the same day.

We went to see our good friends, the Montgomery's and to catch the Saints vs. Broncos game at Mile High Stadium.  One of the things Neil really wants to do is to go see every pro football stadium.  We can cross another off our list.  We have been to 3...only like 29 more to go!

Our flight was bright and early and we were up by 4 am!  I do not enjoy waking up that early, but I can usually fall asleep on the plane.  Neil can NEVER sleep on public transportation.  He gets annoyed that I can fall asleep before the plane even takes off.  

up and at 'em!

We arrived in Denver and it was absolutely beautiful!  Matthew picked us up from the airport and we headed to breakfast.  After breakfast and a quick change of clothes we headed to the train station to head to downtown Denver.


I had to get a picture with sweet Mason next to "Snowy."  I  miss seeing  his sweet self all the time!



Neil taking one of his "artsy" photos

Neil and Beau

Leigh, Casey, me, and Matthew

More to come about our Downtown Denver experience.

1 comment:

  1. I wondered what you've been up to! Sounds like so much fun. Ben gets mad at me because I can fall asleep on the plane with no problem!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...