Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bennett's school fun!

Bennett has a lot of fun at his new school.  Last week they had bear week.  Each child was able to bring a teddy bear to school for their "teddy bear picnic!"  How cute!  I love that Bennett's sweet teacher sends us pictures from their activities.  It makes me feel like I was there a little tiny bit.


His bear is almost as big as he is!

Here are Bennett's school pictures.  I just can't get over how big he is!  He looks so grown up and so adorable at the same time.  The stars on his shirt are to cover up the school logo.  I did NOT put him in a uniform looking shirt for picture day.  I dressed him, but Neil e-mailed me later to tell me toothpaste was all over him so they had to change.

eeeeeek!  He is so cute!! (excuse the proud mommy comments!)

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...