Sunday, October 7, 2012

Artober Fest

We headed to Ruston this weekend for Artober Fest.  It is the beer tasting fundraiser for the North Central Louisiana Arts Council.  Since Richard is on the board and Red River Brewery was a brewin' it was a no-brainer...we were going.

They had an array of home brewers showing off their work with all the samples your could drink.  Since I don't drink beer...I tasted only a couple and Red River's were the best by far.  I am pretty sure they were going to win the contest of beer if they hadn't run out.


Amanda, Rebecca, and me

Way to work it, RR guys!

It is always good to see Ruston's own...Hunter Smith!

Beau and Jared with Red River Brewing Company

me and my baby boy coordinating in our yellow/blue (I wish my royal blue jeans were showing in this picture!)

1 comment:

  1. Love that picture of you and Neil. Y'all are so good at coordinating outfits. Or should I say you are good at making y'all coordinate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...