Thursday, October 25, 2012

School Carnival

Bennett had his school carnival last week.  This carnival was the biggest school carnival I have ever seen.  I think they must have raised a fortune.  Everything we did with the carnival was huge.  They had every inflatable imaginable, a little train for the kids, catering from Outback, and much, much more!  The gym was filled with carnival games, a clown, and a cake walk.  I could talk about this thing for days!  It was a totally family filled event.

I was able to get Bennett right at 3 so that he would have someone there.  Neil got Henry and met us later.  We were excited to have GGB walk around with us for a few minutes.  Bennett keeps asking if Georgia can be his wife??  He is a sweetie.
G and B digging in the corn for treasures

Bennett with the pumpkin contest entry: "Mrs. Rose's K-3 Kritters"


Bennett loved the stripes in his hair

Pops and Carolyn even stopped by for a few minutes

Bennett loved the sports games

Bennett with Neil and Trey.  They dad's did a great job working on the "rocky mountain" inflatable.  The fire marshal
came in and shut it down for an hour due to not having it checked out ahead of time.

I just realized that I do not have 1 picture of Henry from the event.  I think Erinn took one of him in the train with me so I will post that later.



 Can't wait for next year's carnival!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I have one of you and H. I uploaded them this am to my home computer. I'll send it this PM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...