Thursday, October 11, 2012

Henry is 14 months old!

I know I say it every month, but where does the time go?  I can't believe my baby boy is so BIG now!

And, it is 10/11/12...happy 14 months!

You COVERED yourself in spaghetti the other night..hair, face, eyes...everywhere!

What are you up to these days?
  • Size 4 diaper, but we are moving up to a 5 after we use this pack
  • clothes are 12-18 months and most of them are things I have been waiting to put on you.  I got most of them at a garage sale long before you were born...eeeeeek!  They are so cute for 50 cents!
like this reversible outfit
  • You LOVE to eat.  In fact, I have only found 1 thing you will not eat: avocado.  I took this picture one night after you at a TON.  The pj shirt kept rising up over your full belly.

  • You are a full time walker.  You are even trying to run a little bit.  It is not really a run so much as it is a pep in your step.  You like to take things and "run" off with them.  You think this is hilarious!
  • You sleep on a mat one the floor at school.  You have been doing this for 2 months!  I am shocked that you do this!
  • We are taking away your pacifier on Christmas break.  It was going to be Thanksgiving, but with travel and being in the car...we will need it!
  • You can point to your nose when you feel like it.
  • Your wave is the cutest thing ever.  And you only do that when you are in the mood.
most of your pictures are of you eating!
  • You are a lot more cautious than your brother.  You like to run off and do things, but you like to stay back with mom and dad.  For instance: I tried to let Lora hold you today and you did NOT want to go to her.  
  • You are in a big boy car seat now.  You like being able to see out.
  • You have all kinds of teeth these days.  3 on top and 2 on the bottom.  Here is a great picture, but you do have food in your mouth like always!

  • You are loved by your family like crazy!  Bennett told you today "I love you no matter what!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...