Wednesday, June 27, 2012

While Bennett is away...Henry will play!

Bennett got to stay in Ruston for a couple days so Henry got a lot of one on one attention. I love that they both get special attention sometimes.

Henry and I had a lunch date with Amy, went to a Level 3 Gymboree class, and to the ENT.

The ENT sure wasn't the best part because we were there for 2 hours and learned that Henry needs tubes in his ears. My poor angel is on an antibiotic and his ears still looked bad. I feel guilty for wishing he would quit crying and sleep! My sweet boy has been in pain. Hopefully these tubes will make him better.

Please say prayers for my Henry. We go in tomorrow for his procedure. I'm just really nervous for him to be put under.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...