Monday, June 4, 2012

Oldies, but Goodies

Neil and I had a great time at Brown and Amanda's wedding the other night.  I can't believe I haven't posted about this yet.  Everything was outdoors at "Cowpatty," Brown's camp.  It was so fancy with the tents, fabulous passed appetizers, and old friends.  

Anytime I can get together with Amy is a good time.  It was said one time in college by a VERY reliable person that the party never got started until Amy and I were there.  That made us feel really cool! Times have certainly changed considering I am in bed my 9 pm nowadays.

I had a close set of friends in college and we called each other "The Friends" like from the TV show.  It was really only because there were 3 girls and 3 boys.  We did a ton of stuff together which included a few trips, lots or parties, dinner at each others' houses, and Sex and the City watch nights.  We had to go to the guys' house because we couldn't afford HBO.  Now that half of us our married and have kids, times have changed.  But, when we see each other it is still a ton of fun to reminisce about our college glory days.


Amy and me...she looked so cute in her orange and turquoise.  Someone even said she looked like a mermaid. I am sure it was meant as a compliment

Pat, me, Eric, Amy, and Melissa (Sorry Melissa, Alan cute off your head)

The friends minus Amy C.  Brown (groom), Amy, Pat, me, and Eric

Neil and me...love this one!

Here are a few of my old pictures.  There were so many combinations of all of us in my scrapbooks.  There were lots of group shots, some of just a few of us, and lots of pairs.  Goodness I had a ton of fun with these people.  They made some of my college years so much fun!!!!

all of us at KA Old South.  I think Pat had moved back to Shreveport at this point.  This is the year that I got to be the KA Rose...when I started dating Neil (TKE president) Eric would sing "Every KA Rose has its thorn" to me as my theme song. sweet.
All of us at SK crawfish boil.  I took 2 dates...Ben and CM.
SK Destination Unknown...this is the party where I met Neil!!!

4 comments:

  1. I have a huge smile on my face reading this.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these old pictures! I have to show Eric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing these old college pictures. College was so much fun! I miss the good ole' days at Tech. Our school was just the perfect size :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...