Saturday, June 2, 2012

Last Day of Pre-K 2

Bennett had his last day of pre-school at Southfield on Wednesday.  I wish he would have cooperated a little better, but he wouldn't be my little bundle of energy is he would have!  We are really going to miss Southfield next year.  I don't mind sharing where he went now that we aren't going there anymore.  The school was wonderful and they really catered to our boy.  He learned so much and is secure in all of the things they teach. When we received his "report card" from his teacher, I teared up reading all the sweet things she had to say about Bennett.  It is great to read nice things about your child that you are know are true even when you have had a few rough patches throughout the year.  

When I was thinking about writing this post I knew that I wouldn't think Bennett looked more grown up, but I was totally wrong.  He looks like such a big boy now.  He was just a little, diaper wearing 2 year old baby when he started and now he is my big, toilet-trained boy!  

We are so proud of you, Bennett!

1st day of Pre-K 2      and            Last Day of Pre-K 2

Report Card (I know it is upside down)...this is for me to be able to go back and read it in 10 years!





2 comments:

  1. he does look more grown up! isn't it crazy how much they change DAILY w/out us noticing. how did you get those pics of him side by side. i have the hardest time w/ my picture layout on blogger. would love to be able to do that! FB message me if you don't mind explaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a really cool website! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...