Sunday, June 10, 2012

We loved Charleston!


We had an absolute wonderful time on our trip to Charleston, South Carolina.  We learned a lot of history, enjoyed the beach, and pretty much ate everything in sight for 4 days.  We had so much fun being with the Montgomery's before they make their big move to Colorado.  We enjoyed having adult time, but also missed our babies.  

I got back into the swing of things this morning when we got home.  I felt like I accomplished so much today even though I've been up since 2:45am!  I've done laundry, shucked corn, cleaned the house, cooked dinner, and even made this cute collage right here on this blog.  Yes, I feel like I deserve a pat on the back AND a cookie.

I will be back with a series of Charleston posts like my friend Amanda did for her San Antonio trip...mine won't be as clever! :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for your posts!!!!! How did you make the collage? I love the picture of you and Neil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY have you been up since 2:45? i hope a nap is on your "to do" list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was 3:45 in charleston and we had to leave for airport by 4:15 or 3:15 Shreveport time!

      Delete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...