Saturday, June 23, 2012

We like to Party!


It's not secret that we like to party.  And by partying we enjoy children's birthday parties.  We have a couple every weekend it seems.  Some are mandatory and some are not.  Does anyone else know what I mean about that?  If it is a family member or a very close friend...it is mandatory for all 4 of us to attend.  If it is a kid in the class or someone like that...we will go if we need an outing.  Most of the time Neil does not attend those.  This weekend we had 2 mandatory parties on Saturday.  I love mandatory parties because this means that someone close to us is having a birthday.  It means that we get to see people that are close to us and celebrate a little person's birthday!

We started out with Connor's 5th birthday.  I remember holding him in the hospital when he was born.  I cannot believe he is 5 now!  The party was at Party Central's splash zone.  I told Neil that he might want to bring a bathing suit or a change of clothes but he did not listen.  So, when Bennett wanted to ride the bumber boats...he wished he would have listened to me.  The bumper boats came with a water gun attached so both boys were drenched when they got off!  hahahaha!!
Bumber Boat Boys

Scott and William

Chad and Connor

Bennett almost fell in the water because he was standing up on the boat.

Elizabeth loves babies and I was happy to have her hold Henry while I took pictures


Neil/Henru, Green, Scott, and Carolyn

Bennett and Clara

Henry and me

love that sweet face!

After our 10 am party, we ran out to the camp and then came home for a nap.  We headed to our dear friend's 1st birthday!  I cannot believe Jake is 1.  Last summer there were about 5 of us who were pregnant and now all of our babies are turning 1.  Time sure flies when you are having fun.

Leigh and Jake Jake

Lennon (2 days older than Henry), Jakey, and Henry

I can't believe our babies are turning ONE!  I am in the planning stages of Henry's party! I love planning my boys' parties!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...