Saturday, October 31, 2009

Unexpected Day Off

We had a nice surprise on Friday with a day off due to weather. I couldn't believe it! I was already showered and putting on my make-up when I saw the good news on Channel 3. At first, I saw that Bennett's daycare was closed and wondered what we would do...then I had 3 messages that Caddo Schools were CLOSED! Music to my ears.

We ended up having a great day. Here is our day in pictures...

Bennett started the morning by looking out the window at the rain. He does this all the time. He loves to look outside.

After breakfast, we got ready and went to Akin's to see all of their Fall goodies. They always have the best stuff. I think it has to be one of my favorite stores.

Bennett, the scarecrow.


After Akin's, I went to a funeral for a man's wife I used to work with. It was really tragic and she was too young. I was glad I was able to pay my respects.

We got to meet up with "Bennett's self-proclaimed godparents" at Fairfield Grocery. They are the best!

I think Bennett was excited to see Beck. We actually had to take this picture like 5 times and tickle Bennett to get him to smile.

We were happy to make our way to Ruston for Aunt Rebecca's 26th birthday celebration. We had great food and great fun.

Bennett got to feed the dogs too. He loved this! He would feed himself and then feed the dogs.

Sweet boy!

Rebecca's friend painted this sweet little painting for her.

Happy Birthday Aunt Becky!

Uncle Checkers was really excited to stop by and see Bennett before he went to his Phi Mu Fall party.


Andrew was going to his party as the "Sham-Wow" guy. I spiked his hair for him while he fed Bennett.

P.S. Bennett has that dinosaur pj set at our house and at Nana's. He wasn't wearing the same set for 2 days!

2 comments:

  1. He is the sweetest boy, Im sure Miso doesnt mind being fed!!! Thank ya'll so much for coming in, it really made my birthday special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the day off! I meant to email you about your house. I hope there wasn't any damage.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...