Saturday, October 10, 2009

Revel

On Wednesday, Nana and Grand-Machine came and picked up Bennett from daycare to stay with them over night! He had a great time but I missed him so much. Neil and I worked at the Red River Revel while he was away. Neil worked at Clark's booth. He was selling fish tacos and brisket eggrolls...all home made. His booth was a hit! I worked at a Revel Pepsi booth for Junior League and sold a total of about 30 Pepsi's in a 4 hour time slot. The weather was so nice so it really didn't matter that we weren't busy.

Here is Neil taking orders at the Chandler Catering booth.


This guy was so awesome! He was on stilts and had this dragon thing that it looked like he was riding. He could even maneuver the head part to pick up things. I know this because he picked up my camera case!

We ended up having a nice night home alone. We missed Bennett, but know he was in good hands. We came home from the Revel and graded papers and went to bed. Very romantic!

2 comments:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...