Friday, October 16, 2009

New Toy?

Bennett has found something new that he just loves to play with! The toilet! The other day I flushed the toilet and he came crawling right over to here what it was. He stood up and put his hand right in.

I was getting dressed for work a couple mornings ago and I heard some splashing around and this is what I found! Of course I had to run and get my camera.

He also likes to flush. He can't really pull it all the way down yet, but I am pretty sure it's coming!

This is right after I took him away from the toilet. He is so sweet. He was clapping!

4 comments:

  1. he looks very mischevious! When are you going to bring some more papers over for me to grade, Im really missing out on the stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! Anna does the same thing! It is like a magnet to them! I walked out of the room for 2 seconds and I went back and she was in the toilet with the toilet brush "cleaning"..LOL..I have to keep the door closed or she sneaks in there! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Mason has now discovered the toilet paper and loves to unroll it all over the floor!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...