Thursday, October 1, 2009

I never thought it would happen to me....

But it did! I washed a diaper. UGH! Luckily it was an unused one. We went to Houston this weekend and I was trying to get everything washed. I grabbed the pile of what I thought was dirty clothes and bibs out of Bennett's diaper bag and threw it in the washer. When I went to move the clothes to the dryer there were diaper particles all over EVERYTHING! When I sifted through all of the clothes and finally found the culprit, this is what it looked like:

It was HUGE..I don't think the picture does it justice! I should have put an unused diaper next to it to show the difference. What a mess. I ended up washing the clothes 2 more times and all is back to normal now.


3 comments:

  1. Oh ick! I can't imagine all the diaper fill all over the clothes! :) Funny story though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all of us mothers do it at some point- I know I have; luckily it was an unused one too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no! well at least it took you almost a year to do it! I guess this is something I should NOT look forward to!? ack!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...