Saturday, October 3, 2009

Shreve vs. Byrd and Shoes!

We had such a fun time at the Shreve vs. Byrd game. Captain Shreve and CE Byrd have been rivals for as long as I can remember. The game was full of school spirit on both sides as it has been since I was a gator! We were happy to meet the Claytons at Cane's for dinner and then head to the game.

Here is Bennett at Cane's in his gator outfit. It was a little big on him but I couldn't resist putting him in it. And...this was his first time to wear shoes!! I am a firm believer that if you can't walk...you don't need shoes! I felt that if he was wearing pants he would look silly bare-footed..so I broke out the shoes.


He kept looking at them and grabbing them like "what are these things?"

Here is our family picture at the game. (I look horrible in it.) I had to include it because it was the only one we took. 2 gators and a bearcat:

Here are the Claytons: Toby(fellow teacher), Rhys, and Travis. Travis is a Mudbug... we are so excited to get to see him play at the first home game October 16th!

Go Gators! Way to Beat Byrd! 31-27. What's the WORD? Beat Byrd!
We really Chomped 'Em! (Yes I just typed that!)

4 comments:

  1. Love the gator outfit~ Was the game fun????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Looks like you found some Pedipeds too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! I can't believe the Gators were victorious! You have so much school spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes! Maybe we'll see you guys at the Mudbugs game!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...