Friday, October 16, 2009

Confiscated.

In case you didn't know...teaching comes with way more "extra blessings" than you would ever be able to imagine. I had no idea of all the fun things teachers get to do until I was one. One thing would have to be confiscating all manner of beauty products, brushes, combs, etc. This is just one of the many things they don't tell you about. I took some advice from another teacher and just started taking them up and throwing them away. I was giving them back to the students after class, but they still brought them back.

Look what I got in one day! All of these items were taken from boys!

Need a new brush anyone?

4 comments:

  1. maybe one day they will be famous rappers or play in the NBA or NFL and you can sell them on ebay!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! How funny! I bet some teachers have some funny stories about the crazy stuff they confiscate! And no..I'll think I'll pass on the brush! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! If you come across a ceramic barrel brush, please save it for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...