Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch!

We went to the pumpkin patch after church on Sunday afternoon. Bennett (I) was so excited to go see the pumpkins! When we arrived, they told us that we were the first customers and the pumpkins had only been off the truck for 20 minutes! He looked so cute in his little Fall outfit too.

Bennett pulled up on the pumpkins and would stand next to them. I think he really enjoyed it.

This is my favorite! He is so precious! I put this one on our Fall card.

Look at that cute little pumpkin!


Here is a family shot at the pumpkin patch.

Mason, Bennett, and Georgia had a lot of fun in the wagon. There was a lot to discover in there!

We tried to get a picture of the kids all sitting with pumpkins, but Bennett wanted to take Mason's and Georgia wanted to play with her shoe. Oh well! I think it is a cute picture!

We ended up having a fun time at the pumpkin patch. I am so glad we get to do all these fun things with our baby boy!

6 comments:

  1. Awww! He is so cute! Looks like a little man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his little teeth showing! cute~

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is precious! I love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's so cute! i love his little outfit too - i'm a sucker with anything that includes a tractor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too Cute! He is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...