Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sunday Funday

Whew! Sunday was such a busy day for us! Bennett got to stay with Nana and Grand-Machine on Saturday night. I know he had a wonderful time with his grandparents. I was so excited because they were bringing him back to Carolyn's baby shower and I was thrilled to see him. First, we had a Baby Shower for Carolyn, a 1 year old birthday party for Caroline, and the FUMC Fall Festival! We were wiped out when we got home. Here is our day in pictures:


Carolyn got some really cute things for her sweet miracle baby girl due in December.
I love this little gown.

Carolyn's niece loved being able to play with Bennett. She was so sweet to him. She would bring him his paci or his sippy cup. She even put this crown on his head!

Since the shower was in Lakewood, we stopped by my old manager's house for a quick visit. Bennett had fun crawling all over their house! Here are Don & Bennett.

Diane did not want me to take her picture. I had to for the blog though! We were so glad to be able to see them!

Next stop, Caroline's 1st birthday party! We were 45 minutes late but I guess no one noticed. There were like 45 kids there with their parents. They had a house full. She even had Heckles the clown! Bennett didn't really know what to think of Heckles! Mommy didn't either.

Caroline was really digging in to her cake! She looked adorable in her little poodle costume.

Last stop, FUMC Fall Fest. Here are Ginny and Elizabeth. Ginny and her husband, Drew are in our Sunday School class. We were excited to see them.
The Fall Fest was pretty cool. I think it was more for older kids though. They had ponies for the kids to ride, fall crafts, lots of blow-ups for them to play in, and tons of sweets! I think we will be able to enjoy it more next year. All in all it was a fun day with my baby boy!

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! Sounds like a fab weekend. Love all of your pictures. xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. That clown is a little creepy:). Also, I love the picture with the crown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe next year Bennett can ride on the pony too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the picture with the clown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...